The exclusively Scottish dental group consists of 80 dentists and employs more than 200 team members, serving around 200,000 patients. Its practices provide a broad mix of treatments with most offering NHS services alongside private care. Its Advanced Dentistry brand is a subdivision of Scottish Dental Care, with two clinics in Glasgow and Castle House Dental Clinic in Inverness, providing state-of-the-art cosmetic dentistry, teeth straightening, dental implants and facial aesthetics.
As a Regional Manager with Scottish Dental Care (SDC), you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the operations of multiple dental clinics ( up to 8) within a designated geographical region. This role involves ensuring the delivery of high-quality dental services, achieving operational efficiency, and maintaining compliance with industry regulations. The Regional Manager will collaborate with clinic managers, dental professionals, and administrative staff to optimise patient care, enhance customer satisfaction, and drive overall business success.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration, Medicine, or Health Science is preferred
- Experience using SOE Dental Software and working within the NHS dental system
- Proven experience in dental practice management or a similar healthcare leadership role.
- Strong understanding of dental industry regulations and compliance standards.
- Excellent leadership, organisational, and communication skills.
- Financial acumen and experience managing budget
- Training skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Industry leading salary
- An additional day’s holiday/day’s pay for your birthday
- Employee referral scheme – earn up to £2,000 for each successful referral
- Enhanced maternity pay after 2 years’ service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private medical insurance with Vitality after 2 years' service
- Employee assistance programme – free confidential face to face counselling and access to a 24/7 helpline
- Range of discounts through Vitality, our employee health and well-being programme including 50% reduction on gym membership, trainers and the option to receive an Apple Watch at no cost if agreed steps are reached. Based on activity you can also receive a free drink from Café Nero weekly, cinema tickets and much more!
If you would like to join a family-owned, clinically led dental provider and be part of an ambitious team, we would love to hear from you.