Associate Dentist - Heckmondwike, West Yorkshire
We are looking for an Associate Dentist to join us at Bupa Dental Care Heckmondwike.
- Performance related bonus - up to £8k!
- Flexible working hours available
- Fantastic UDA rate of £15
- Up to 5 days per week available
- Up to 5,400 UDA'S.
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Opportunity for an experienced Dentist to mentor other team members and grow their mentorship skills!
Part time also considered
For over 40 years, this dental practice has been caring for patients in the centre of Heckmondwike, with free secure parking to the rear of the building. The practice has close links to the M62 and is easily accessible from Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield and Huddersfield.
From our 12 light and airy surgeries, our team offers general dentistry (such as check-ups, fillings and hygiene appointments) as well as a wide range of cosmetic and restorative treatments. If patients are particularly anxious about having dental work done, we may be able to provide sedation. We offer dental implants and accept referrals for this service from dentists across the country. We also offer teeth and well-known orthodontic treatments such as Invisalign and C-Fast.
Our practice offers Bupa Smile Plan - a payment plan that allows patients to spread the cost of their routine preventive dentistry throughout the year. This enables our patients to budget for their dental care and encourages regular attendance helping to maintain their oral health. For you it means a more stable income from a loyal patient base with absolutely no fees or admin costs - you get paid for the work you do in line with private pricing.
Being part of Bupa also means the unique opportunity to provide dental treatment to our insurance customers, improving your revenue streams and growing any private work you wish to undertake.
Work with Bupa, Thrive at Bupa
- In-house CPD events
- Career development support including sponsored education and established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop
- Large clinical support network
- The latest equipment and technology
Access to Bupa Healthcare
- Subsidised health insurance with medical history disregarded
- Preferred rates to Bupa Menopause plan
More reasons to join us, written by our associate colleagues:
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Extra support when you need it
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on delivering excellent patient care
- Access to industry-leading support functions such as an in-house complaints team, marketing support, compliance and IT
- Well-managed appointment book
- Network of 380+ practices making it easier to relocate
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.