Associate Dentist - Brigg, North Lincolnshire
We are looking for an Associate Dentist to join us in Bupa Dental Care Brigg, North Lincolnshire.
- Performance Related Bonus - Up to £8k!
- Up to £15 per UDA dependent on experience
- Up to 4 days per week - Monday, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance and Bupa smile plan
Part time applicants welcomed!
Brigg is a market town in North Lincolnshire, the town lies at the junction of the River Ancholme.
The practice has 5 surgeries and was established in the 1950's and is a across one level. The practice has an OPG machine as well as on-site parking. The premises are located near to local independent shops and restaurants. We have an experienced team to work alongside the successful candidate. Over the years Brigg has been a family based practice but has expanded its range of services to include Implants, Invisalign and cosmetic dentistry.
- Access to Therapists (nhs and private)
- Great transport links to include M180
- Local grammar school
- Great location to relocate with an active affordable housing market
- Commutable to Hull, Lincoln, Sheffield and Leeds
Work with Bupa, Thrive at Bupa
- In-house CPD events
- Career development support including sponsored education and established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop
- Large clinical support network
- The latest equipment and technology
Access to Bupa Healthcare
- Subsidised health insurance with medical history disregarded
- Preferred rates to Bupa Menopause plan
More reasons to join us, written by our associate colleagues:
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Extra support when you need it
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on delivering excellent patient care
- Access to industry-leading support functions such as an in-house complaints team, marketing support, compliance and IT
- Well-managed appointment book
- Network of 380+ practices making it easier to relocate
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.