Established in 2016, Scottish Dental Care is family-owned and operated by Dr Philip Friel and Christopher Friel. We are a clinically led and patient focused dental provider, offering high quality dental care to our patients across Scotland. Our expanding group of clinics across the country, our patients and our teams are at the heart of everything we do.
Our highly trained dental professionals endeavour to provide the very best possible care within our growing number of dental clinics. Our clinics are modernised, paper free environments and fully computerised including digital radiographs, modern technology including the use of digital scanners.
Following the successful acquisition of St John’s Road Dental Practice joining Scottish Dental Care we are looking to grow our team in preparation for planned expansion within the clinic. St John's Road Dental Practice is in an ideal location, based in Corstorphine and is easily accessible by car and public transport.
You will join a team who convey a fantastic working dynamic, always strive for excellence in everything they do and ensure their main focus is providing the highest standard of patient care. On joining St John's Road Dental Practice your skills and knowledge will be welcomed and further development will be highly encouraged.
· GDC registered Dental Nurse
· Experience working in Private/NHS practices
· Experience using SOE is preferred
· Outstanding chair side manner with a caring patient care approach
· You will be enthusiastic about your career with a passion for your learning and development
· You will be able to demonstrate self-confidence, initiative and motivation
· You will possess excellent organisational skills with a clear, logical approach to tasks
· You will be able to motivate both yourself and others to achieve great results for our patients
· You will have the ability to work successfully in collaboration with the full team
· Industry leading salary (Band 1-3: £22,027.20 - £30,347.20)
· An additional day’s holiday/day’s pay for your birthday
· Employee referral scheme – earn up to £2,000 for each successful referral
· Annual GDC registration paid
· Enhanced maternity pay
· Contributory pension scheme
· Private medical insurance with Vitality (no employee excess)
· Indemnity insurance
· Career development opportunities, including the opportunity to complete post qualifications
· Dentinal Tubules CPD membership
· Annual CPD weekends
· Employee assistance programme – free confidential face to face counselling and access to a 24/7 helpline
· Range of discounts through Vitality, our employee health and well-being programme including 50% reduction on gym membership, trainers and the option to receive an Apple Watch at no cost if agreed steps are reached. Based on activity you can also receive a free drink from Café Nero weekly, cinema tickets and much more.
We are proud to invite our Dental Nurses to an annual CPD day where you can learn and share in our culture of continuous improvement. We provide mentorship from within our experienced teams, from industry leaders, including Philip Friel and Andrew Culbard.
If you would like to join a family-owned, clinically led dental provider and be part of an ambitious team, we would love to hear from you. We have full and part time opportunities across the country offering flexible working patterns to suit your lifestyle and family commitments.
Be part of something bigger at Scottish Dental Care.