We are recruiting a full-time Associate Dentist to join our team at Frederick Dental Practice in Greenock.
Frederick Dental Practice is a family friendly dentist right in the heart of Greenock, Inverclyde. We have been established in the local community for more than 25 years, and every member of our dental team takes pride in offering high-quality dentistry in a relaxed environment. Our patients span every generation and we’re proud that so many continue to keep coming back to us year after year. The practice itself is located 40 minutes drive from Glasgow and just a short walk away from Greenock West train station. Free on street parking is available outside. About the practice:
This fully equipped five surgery practice offers NHS, private and cosmetic treatments including teeth whitening, veneers, crowns and bridges. It is a very well led practice with a stable and supportive team.
What can Clyde Munro offer you?
- General & Private dentistry
- Teeth whitening
- Digital Scanner
- Patient care coordinator in practice to enhance patients journey
- SOE software
- Opportunity to become a Sure Smile provider
- You will be taking over a well maintained list with proven good monthly earnings and potential to grow your list
- Dedicated Clinical Support team to help develop your career and grow your income
- Scotland’s only dedicated in-house training facility with phantom heads and lecture rooms for hands-on and theoretical training
- Complementary or subsidised training for Associates
- Dedicated marketing team who will support you and the practice with all your patient focused marketing activity
- Digital Dentistry, we are working towards being impression free by 2023
- Excellent green credentials and commitment to reducing our environmental impact
- Great clinical freedom and support from a fully trained team
- We support you in achieving a positive work-life balance
- Excellent earning potential & benefits
For those with children about to enter Further Education, there are financial benefits to living and studying in Scotland with no University Fees for Scottish residents (terms apply)
Who are we looking for?
- Someone with the ambition to drive the expansion of the practice and provide a high level of clinical care
- Experience in General & Private dentistry
- The ability to work well within a team.
- A passion for continuous professional development is essential.
- Experience of Software of Excellence (SOE) practice software is preferable.
- GDC registration is required
Clyde Munro welcomes applications from overseas dentists. Visa sponsorship and relocation support is available and will be discussed in detail with successful applicants to support each candidates’ specific requirements.
#immediatestart #dentist #associatedentist #dentalassociate #nhs #nhsdentist